Dear mummies and daddies,
Welcome to our Mid Autumn STEAM Literacy Zoom live lesson.
This curriculum is designed and prepared by homelearning/teacher mummy, Lynette from ourjoyoflearning, Adeline from Bubzexplorer and Cindy.
Lynette and Adeline are former educators and have been conducting workshops and playgroups. Lynette and Adeline also conduct numerous home based learning activities at home for their children.
This is a 45 minutes class and lesson focus on the teaching of the following,
STEAM Literacy Programme
- Literacy (English&Chinese)
- Science experiment and investigation
- Science (Phases of the moon)
- Art and Craft
- Math - Fractions
The Mid Autumn Zoom live lesson package includes,
1. 45 minutes session of Zoom LIVE class
- Two Class activities that includes lantern making and investigation and Phases of the moon sand activity.
- Literacy - English and Chinese
- Math activity on fractions
- Blended learning pre-recorded lesson on our platform (This allows your child to access And revisit the lesson again any time and anywhere)
- Class materials in hardcopy version
- Tinytrove’s playdough and mould
- Mystery gift for first 10 signs up!
Age : 3-8 years old
Sign up sibling package for addition of $5 only. We will be sending another pack of class materials for siblings to do the activities together.